FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Housing Renters FAQ's
Property Manager and Landlord - Listing a Rental Property
- I am an individual landlord. How do I list my property?
- I am a property manager. How do I list my property?
- How much is it to list my property?
- How long is my property listed?
- How do I check my listing stats?
- How do I check the status of my listing?
- Who will see my listing?
- How do I pay for my listing?
Updating Property Information
HOUSING SEEKERS FAQ'S
- Yes, searching listings is always FREE.
How do I search?
- Begin your search by clicking on 'search listings' on the left menu. Then select the location you wish to search in and proceed to the college school site you desire. You may also refine your search using the advanced options.
Can I refine my search?
Yes you can. If your search results are too high, simply click 'search again' or 'refine search' to narrow your results. Under 'refine search' you can:
- 1. Narrow your geographical search down even further to sub areas
- 2. Re-specify housing style
- 3. Specify your specific price range
- 4. Specify your minimum number of bedrooms
- 5. Specify your special requirements, such as disability access fireplace, close to schools and transit...
Can I print a feature sheet of a listing?
- Yes, you can. Once you find your desired property, click on the 'more details' button. This will give you a full description of this property. Click on 'print feature sheet' button on the tool bar at the bottom of this page for a feature sheet of this property. This feature is handy for Property Managers to use for potential renters.
Can I send a listing to a friend?
- Yes you can. Once you find your desired property, click on the 'more details' button. This will give you a full description of this property. Click on 'send to friend' button on the tool bar at the bottom of this page. This property will be emailed to your friend.